Tight headlines & fish tales.
- Welcome New Officers for 2023Please welcome our new officers for 2023 Patrick McCart, Secretary Brandon Crouser, President Thank you to prior president Brian Cunningham for your years of dedication and service to the club!!
- New 2023 Memberships Have arrived!Our new memberships for 2023 have arrived! this included new pins (shown above) as well as new membership cards. Also new to 2023, we have local vendor’s participating to provide us discounts at their respective establishments which will be reflected on your membership card. These vendors include: Columbia Bait and Tackle: 15% discount on purchasesContinue reading “New 2023 Memberships Have arrived!”
- New Fingerlings ArrivedGet ready for some great Trout fishing! The DFCA trout nursery is filled with hungry trout to stock in local creeks come march. the water was murky in some of the video but still fun to watch. Enjoy the underwater nursey cam.
- Nursery Cam week 3nursery cam 7-16-2020 the fish are growing and looking great. The aerator is doing its job thx to club President getting the electricity back on. the browns are feisty and those bows are growing fast. I didn’t go into the holdover pen on the account of temperature and stress. check them out!!!!
- Nursery Cam Week 2Back we go! Under the water with the fingerling Trout. The browns are so tiny they look like a school of minnows. The rainbows are as always growing faster than the browns. I compared last weeks video and see no change in the browns but defiantly a small growth in the rainbows. It looks likeContinue reading “Nursery Cam Week 2”
- Nursery Cam week one 6/24/20Take a look as we go under the water with the fingerings at the DFCA trout nursery! Week one Watch them grow
- Creek report 6/25/2020The creek is fishing great, off and on rain has kept the flows above average for this time off year. Water temperature in the morning is between 60-62° but rise quickly over the afternoon Hours and read 66° around 4pm. Black ants and Beatles are working on top while dead drifting buggers and sculpin patternsContinue reading “Creek report 6/25/2020”
- Visiting DonegalRespect the creek Respect the land Respect the signs Respect other fishers Respect the fish
- Introduce Yourself (Example Post)This is an example post, originally published as part of Blogging University. Enroll in one of our ten programs, and start your blog right. You’re going to publish a post today. Don’t worry about how your blog looks. Don’t worry if you haven’t given it a name yet, or you’re feeling overwhelmed. Just click theContinue reading “Introduce Yourself (Example Post)”
Follow the DFCA Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.